Saturday, April 30, 2011

Stitch & Beach Cruise

So, since I'm not going to D*C this year (due to lack of reasonable hotel prices) and the money I would have spent on D*C is going to Japan relief, I realized I should start thinking about next year, instead.

So I think I want to take Debbie Stoller's Stitch & Beach Cruise.

It's almost less than the amount of money I would spend at D*C. And - A CRUISE! With Knitters! And classes! W00T!

So I'm going to steal an idea from Len Peralta and start knitting scarves. If I can knit some nice scarves and sell said scarves this fall and winter, that fundage can go towards the cruise, right? I Might even see about setting up an Etsy page and flogging the heck out of it on facebook.

I am also giving the info to my local Library Knitter's group- if a bunch of people go, we might get a group discount on the prices.

Any Ideas or suggestions?

No comments: