Friday, May 13, 2005

Sugar'n Cream... and Peaches & Creme

So I'm working on a little side project- no serious details until it is finished and sent off, but suffice to say that I have learned some interesting lessons from the toils of this project.

  1. Sugar'n Cream is made in Canada by Lily. Peaches & Creme is made in North Carolina by Elmore Pisgah. Wow. Just think of it. "Pisgah."
  2. Nothing helps you understand a difficult stitch like PICTURES, people.
  3. You don't have to buy the chic-chic expensive Rowan yarns. Or six different colors of the less expensive 4-ply cotton yarn. Especially if you haven't worked full-time since October 2003.

I can finish one of these panels in an hour, so I think I can complete this and get back to Dad's Cardi soon.

Have spread the worldwide knit in public day meme to the Knit&Sip group leader for another library branch- she likes the idea and hopefully may spread it on herself. I'm thinking of making a different-type flyer for Library Posting. Although, now that I've just seen Kelly K's new flyer, that might do.

No comments: