Saturday, June 04, 2005

Ball Project Status

COMPLETE! Muahahahah!
Mom helped me out with sewing up the ends as I was at a complete loss. Duh me.
She used button thread and used the "sock darning method" to draw the holes closed.
Stuffed, belled.
Now all that has to happen is for J's sister to have the baby.
I'm going to call J up right after I publish this. I want to send it off!

Still plugging away on the cardigan for Dad- I'm doing the V-shaping for the neck, and am just about to start the decreases for the arm-holes. Yaaaaaaaaaaay!
Father's Day is JUNE 19TH. FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!

And I've apparently inheirited the Jack Inappropriate Sleep Schedule; napping and falling asleep during the day over the computer, knitting, books... yawning my head off until the VERY MOMENT my head hits the pillow abd the light snaps off- then I'm totally awake, yawn-free, and wired like a ferret.

I dunno.
Off to call J.
****Later:
Called J- She's back, and the baby has been successfully born. YAY!

No comments: