Friday, August 19, 2005

So much for an 8-5...

Earlier in the blog, I was kvetching about lack of knit-time.
Well, the stupid universe took me seriously, and I have too much time on my hands.

My employer of less than 4 weeks decided they didn't need clerical help as much as something else, and let me go with only 20 minutes notice. *sigh*

So it's back to the Temp Agency (as well as other job-hunting tools).

So- maybe I'll get J's present done sooner than later.

Though with the weather being so very hot and humid, I just haven't had the yen to knit lately. I need to get back with the 'Knit&Sip'ers again. I'll email Fran this weekend.

1 comment:

LisaB said...

Ooh, I'm so sorry to hear that you were let go...that is always so upsetting.

Good luck with the continued hunt. For a newer and better job!