Tuesday, August 09, 2005

KnitCam ate all its batteries... sniff...

I have to buy new batteries for the Cam, since it eats batteries like a billygoatgruff.

I haven't worked on anything this past week, since I am still trying to figure out how to balance knitting and my new job. I should bring something to work to knit on, but I don't think it would go over well.
Maybe I'll bring J's present tomorrow and work some on that.
Anybody have an 8-5 job and still find time to knit? Suggestions on how to balance are welcome.

I'm looking into purchasing rechargeable batteries for the KCam. That would be good in the long run, I think.
Also getting the Finishing Blues with the Cardi- Putting together is almost all that's left; makes me nervous, thinking about being DONE with it. Maybe I don't want it to be over? The hard part is always finishing, innit...

Tired, cranky, not settled into routine yet. I'm just not a 8-5 person, I think. I miss my pre-job routine.

1 comment:

LisaB said...

I am 8-5er. I try to take time in the evenings to do a little knitting. At one point I had been knitting on my lunch - but it was kind of weird sitting in the office and doing that.

You need to take some "you" time after you get home from work!