Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Who lets a little ignorance stop them?

Not me!
I'm done with the required 7 1/2 inches of the stockinette for Right Panel, but it doesn't seem long enough for Dad, so I'll be adding another inch to inch and a half. But I was right, since it wasn't 92 sts cast on, the work on Right Panel has gone rapidly.
I'm getting a bit conscious of my freewheeling style of "to heck with the proscibed pattern" ways, but if I bluster on I ought to bluff my way through this thing.

As for the Knit/Sip: due to errand-running problems, I was an hour late to the sitting, but they're perfectly content to hang there until the Library staff boots them out, so I got in an hour of knit-time. They haven't begun the child's sweater yet, so I'm still in the running to have a concurrent project! Yay!
The Knitters there are such a GRAND bunch. They are pleased that I've come so far in my project- it helps to have positive feedback!
I'm actually off to email a few of them- I'm trying to get a list organized, so people can stay connected and maybe take field trips to Bette Bornside or even Quarter Stitch someday.

Next on the Cardi:
Decreasing so as to create the V of the neck. Eeeeee!

No comments: